Denise officially leaves Secret Number

SEOUL – After taking a long break and several discussions, Denise Kim officially announced that she has left the multinational girl group Secret Number.

Denise (21) wrote a statement on her Instagram post. The statement is as follows:

"Hello, this is Denise.

I regret to inform you that as of February 1, 2022, my contract with VINE Entertainment has been concluded. To those who have been waiting for answers during this time and are taken aback by this news, I would like to first sincerely apologize. 

By debuting as a member of Secret Number, I was able to make precious memories with both my fellow members and our fans. I'm blessed to have been able to promote with such wonderful women, who I consider sisters, and to have recieved so much love and support during our past year together. 

I would like to thank the company and all those who cared for and supported me during that time. Although this is my final statement as a part of Secret Number, I wish nothing but the best for my members and ask that you continue to support them as well. 

Finally, I would like to thank all the Lockeys (Secret Number fans) who have stuck with us during our journey together. Lockey love forever. 

Love always and thank you.

Your forever MMM, 
–D"

Denise has been part of Secret Number from May 2020. Together with the group, Denise promoted "Who Dis?" and "Got That Boom". Denise missed the group's promotion for Fire Saturday due to contract discussion, and as mentioned by Denise above, her contract with the label has been officially terminated.

Meanwhile, Secret Number will continue to promote their next album with six remaining members, including Jinny Park from USA and Dita Karang from Indonesia.

Sources:


Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Dove Cameron!

2023 year in review: Dove Cameron

Happy Birthday Sabrina Carpenter!