My top 10 Spotify Wrapped songs of 2021

Since 2016, top digital music provider Spotify released an annual year-end lists named Spotify Wrapped. Spotify Wrapped is an annual year-end charts which chosen by its artists and users. Users simply list their own top streamed artists and its albums and songs into the list.

Although I'm not a full-time Spotify user, but here are my top 10 Spotify Wrapped songs list of 2021 chosen by me! 

10. Lisa of Blackpink - "Lalisa"
9. Twice - "Alcohol-Free"
8. Erika Tham - "Admit It"
7. Taylor Swift - "Love Story (Taylor's Version)"
6. Ed Sheeran - "Bad Habits"
5. Rose of Blackpink - "On The Ground"
4. Coldplay - "Higher Power"
3. Kim Sejeong - "Warning (feat. 'Lil Boi)"
2. Adele - "Easy On Me"
1. Coldplay feat. BTS - "My Universe"

For more info about Spotify Wrapped, visit spotify.com/wrapped

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Dove Cameron!

2023 year in review: Dove Cameron

Happy Birthday Sabrina Carpenter!