New Music Friday - Dove Cameron special edition: December 1, 2023 (plus Liv And Maddie Song Quiz answers)

LOS ANGELES, CA and STEVENS POINT, WI – Today is the day!!!! Dove Cameron finally released her new album titled Alchemical: Volume 1! But before we break down the album, firstly, let's check out our Liv And Maddie Song Quiz answers!
A. Complete the lyrics
1. "When you say yeah, I say no! When you say stop, all I wanna do is go, go, go!" ("Better In Stereo")
2. "I'll show you what a girl is, 'cuz all of me is perfect, who cares about the dress size, it's all about what's inside" ("What A Girl Is")
3. "I found you when I lost you, looking back is torture, and it hurts to know when I let you go, you're right around the corner, and I could've have it all, could I have it all" ("True Love")
4. "Cause now, you're living life out loud, with your head up in the clouds, yeah, it feels so right right now, now, now" ("You, Me And The Beat")
5. "Even when you’re gone, I feel you close, you'll always be the one I love the most, you're in my heart, on my mind, you are underneath my skin, and anywhere, anytime, that you need anything, count me in" ("Count Me In")
6. "Monday, I'm chocolate start the week off right, Tuesday, I'm key-lime and I'll party all night, Wednesday, I'm berries and nothing's the matter, do it up Thursday with my homemade cake batter. Friday hold up, Listen to what I say, Froyo rocks, But it's not for everyday" ("Froyo YOLO")
7. "As long as I have you, I can live like there's nothing left to lose. Unbreak, every fracture in my heart, nothing in this world could tear this love apart. They say you gotta take the good with the bad, I'll take it on as long as I have you" ("As Long As I Have You")
8. "Battle through the hard times, yeah yeah, be grateful for the good ones, every time you fall down, yeah yeah, just sing in the key of life, you're never out of tune if you sing in the key of life" ("Key Of Life")
9. "Side by side, shoulder to shoulder, we're suddenly smarter and braver and bolder, a little bit younger, a little bit older, sister, partner, friend, we're so much better when we blend" ("Power Of Two")
10. "I'm flying blind, but I know I'll find my destiny, I'm ready to do whatever it takes, my destiny, and I'm not afraid of making mistakes, it might not be smart to lead with my heart, but that's how it's gonna be, no dream too small, giving it my all, that's my destiny" ("My Destiny")

B. Guess the song
1. The "Froyo YOLO" music video saw Liv kissed Diggie Smalls who wore a robot costume.
2. Liv sung the cover of Imagine Dragons song "On Top Of The World" during her Sing It Loud! final episode.
3. "Better In Stereo" is the title of Liv and Maddie theme song. 
4. Instead of "Froyo YOLO", Liv performs "Count Me In" to show her strength of sisterhood and friendshipness with her twin sister Maddie.
5. The song title is "What A Girl Is".
6. The Dream performed "Say Hey" to win Stevens Point Battle Of The Bands.
7. Liv and Holden share their romantic moment in the "True Love" duet version.
8. Diggie sings "As Long As I Have You" to get back with Maddie after Maddie broke-up with Josh Willcox.
9. After performing "My Destiny" in Sing It Live!!!, Liv suffered a catastrophic vocal injury and immediately rushed to the hospital for surgery.
10. Liv sung "Key Of Life" to help her recovering her singing voice.

Alchemical: Volume 1 album details
The first part of the two-part album contains eight songs, four of them are the singles. The "Sand" music video is directed by Anastasia Delmark. In the music video, Dove danced with Josh Beauchamp. The song reflects on Dove's past relationships with her two ex-boyfriends: Ryan McCartan from 2013 until 2016, and Thomas Doherty from 2016 until 2020.
- Tracklist
1. Lethal Woman
2. Still
3. Breakfast
4. Sand
5. White Glove
6. God's Game
7. Boyfriend
8. Fragile Things

Get your copy of the album now on alchemicalthealbum.com!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Dove Cameron!

Girl Meets World Complete Series Collection DVD/BluRay

2023 year in review: Dove Cameron