Liv And Maddie Song Quiz

STEVENS POINT, WI and LOS ANGELES, CA – Are you waiting for Dove Cameron's new album Alchemical? If so, take this Liv And Maddie song quiz to test your song skills and knowledge! Are you ready? Let's go!

A. Complete the lyrics
1. "When you say ......, I say ......! When you say ......, all I wanna do is ......!"
2. "I'll show you ......, 'cuz all of me is ......, who cares about ......, it's all about ......"
3. "I found you when ......, looking back is ......, and it hurts to know when ......, you're right around ......, and I ......"
4. "Cause now, we're ......, with your head up in ......, yeah it feels so ......"
5. "Even when you ...... I feel you ......, you're always be the one ......"
6. "Monday I'm ......, Tuesday I'm ......, Wednesday I'm ......, doing up Thursday with my ......"
7. "As long as I ......, I can live like ......, you unbreak every ...... of my ......, nothing in this world could ever ......"
8. "Battle through the ...... yeah yeah, be grateful for the ......, every time you ...... yeah yeah, just sing the ......, you'll never out of ...... if you sing the ......"
9. "Side by side, shoulder to shoulder, we're suddenly ......, ...... and ......, a little bit ......, a little bit ......, sister, partner, friend, we're so much better when we ......"
10. "I'm flying ......, but I know I'll find my ......, I'm ready to do whatever it takes, my ......, and I'm not afraid of making ......, it might not be smart to lead with my ......, but that's how it's gonna be, no dream too ......, giving it my all, that's my ......"

B. Guess the song
1. In the music video of this song, Liv kissed Diggie Smalls who wore a robot costume.
2. In the music video for this song, Liv's t-shirt was printed lips while performing in her Sing It Loud! final show. This song is originally performed by American alternative rock band Imagine Dragons.
3. This song has three versions: the show's theme song version, the single version, and the acoustic version which Liv performed in the series finale.
4. In this song, Liv expressed her feelings on her stronger friendshipness with her twin sister Maddie.
5. This song has two versions: the original Liv's version which appeared in the episode "Rate-A-Rooney", and another version is Liv featuring Christina Grimmie and Baby Kaely. 
6. This song helped The Dream to win the Stevens Point Battle Of The Bands.
7. This song has three versions: Liv's version, Holden's version, and Liv and Holden's duet version. In the music video of duet version, Liv and Holden kissed each other.
8. Diggie Smalls sung this song while offering Maddie to get back to him.
9. After performing this song in Sing It Live!!!, Liv suffered a catastrophic vocal injury.
10. Liv sung this song to recover her singing voices.

Check out the answers here! (The answers will be revealed on December 1, 2023, the release day of Dove Cameron's album Alchemical Vol. 1!)
Pre-order/pre-save/pre-add yours on alchemicalthealbum.com! Don't click that link if you're not yet complete the quiz above!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Dove Cameron!

Girl Meets World Complete Series Collection DVD/BluRay

2023 year in review: Dove Cameron